2018 General Election
State Constitutional Offices
- Governor: Gavin Newsom
- Lieutenant Governor: Ed Hernandez
- Secretary of State: Alex Padilla
- Attorney General: Xavier Becerra
- Controller: Betty Yee
- Treasurer: Fiona Ma
- Insurance Commissioner: Ricardo Lara
- Superintendent of Public Instruction: Tony Thurmond
- Board of Equalization: District 1: Tom Hallinan -
- District 2: Refer to Executive Council
- District 3: Tony Vazquez
- District 4: No Endorsement
US Senate: Kevin de Leon
- YES on Prop 1: Veterans and Affordable Housing Bond Act
- YES on Prop 2: No Place Like Home Act
- YES on Prop 3: Fund Projects for Water Supply
- No Recommendation Prop 4: Construction at Children's Hosp
- NO on Prop 5: Home Owners to Transfer Property Tax
- NO on prop 6: Eliminates Road Repair &Transportation funding
- No Recommendation Prop 7: Daylight savings
- YES on prop 8: Regulation of Dialysis Clinics
- YES on prop 10: Rent control. Local authority
- NO on prop 11: Ambulance Workers On-Call During Breaks
- YES on prop 12: Standards for Confinement of Farm Animals
For more information and Local endorsements please click the link below:
What's New at ATU 265
Congratulations to the newest members to join ATU 265!
Welcome to the graduating class of August 1st. All 17 new operators joined ATU Local 265
We wish you a long, prosperous and safe career!Congratulations Alyssa InesATU Local 265
2018 Ralph McDonald
Scholarship winner!Ms. Ines:
With great pride the Amalgamated Transit Union Local 265 presents you with the 2017–2018 Ralph McDonald Scholarship Program Award!Congratulations on your high achievements also wish you success in your academic pursuits and chosen profession, your future is limitless and defined only by you. As you prosper, strive never to forget your beginnings and always remember the values, equality and principles that unionism represents!
The ATU Local 265 Negotiation Team have all completed Collective Bargaining Training at the ATU International Headquarters in Silver Springs Maryland.
President and Business Agent, Terry Leepo Russell and
Recording and Financial Secretary, John Courtney completed the training in May 2017.
Assistant Business Agent-Maintenance, Craig Wardrip,
Executive Board Dispatch/Radio Dispatch Position, Sheillina Brunston and Executive Board Bus Operator Position #1 John Pospishek completed the taining in November 2017.
All members of the team completed the training and received a certificate.